RAINY AND BLUE

The sky has been pouring water all over. It's been raining crazy. Everything's wet, we've been to the market and been soaked with dirty water, splashed with mud and garbage. Ugh. Good thing mom made some chicken arroz caldo to keep me warm. I'm lazy to roam around so I'll definitely stay indoors and indulge my self with comfort foods. Hehe.

Mama's chicken arroz caldo.


 Comfort foods. :)


Here's a quick outfit post from my Looklet account. Inspired by the cold weather, earth and water element.

Necklace (Accessorize), Belt (Twist&Tango), Skirt (Fraulein von Hast), Pants (S'nob), Heels (Churchs)
Bracelets (Evita Peroni, Hermes) Ring (Marc by Marc Jacobs), Bracelets (Holly Fulton, Littmarck)



Oh! Since it's Father's Day today, Mama also made pansit and ginataang Halo- halo. No diet today. Haha. I just love Sundays! :)


(Courtesy of Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment