THE BIG SCOOP

Me and my sister went to Quiapo for our Ukay hunting, unfortunately the shops were closed. I hope it will open soon. Ugh! T'was a hot day and we went all over the place. Found this ukay shop in front of Sta. Cruz church, bought my lovely laced top and head over Escolta Street. There, we found another shop and bought some cardigan and sweater dress. Finally stepped in front of Big Scoop for our delish ice creams. Yum! 

Here's our great finds:

Laced top for 95php

 Sweater dress, texture's great and soft.

Leopard print Cardigan

H&M Cardigan

Visit Big Scoop and try their awesome ice cream flavors in a very affordable price. Sweet! :)

I want to try all the ice cream flavors. (drools!)

 Had a pint of ice cream eaten all by myself.


Mines' mint chocolate chip and Primmy's Pistachio

No comments:

Post a Comment