GOODBYE FUGLY DAYS HELLO PRITY DAYS

When I was young I used to be the chubbiest girl in the class (I think so?) and yeah I got a lot of teasing because of my weight.

T'was my first time in school, still in nursery.

I dunno why I become so huge, maybe it's because my mom's a good cook. She always feed us with delicious foods, those foods which are high in fat and carbs, which I love the most.

One of my heaviest, it's my sister and I on my birthday.

Graduated from Grade school.
 
 
When I entered high school, it's when all the thoughts of getting fit came up to me. I joined the Cadet Officers Candidate Course (COCC) and even worked for the basketball team. Haha. And I think all my sweats and efforts paid off.

Sophies Christmas party with Franz for an intermission number.

Random pictures from my high school years.

Me and MAXFN during our senior year in high school.

Finally graduated high school and lost some weight.
 
High school days were over and this time I said to myself I need to really lose these stubborn fats. And so I've tried different kinds of exercises and diets. Done with Hip Hop Abs, no rice diet, no meal after 6pm and so on. So far, I've lost 10 kg in almost 3 years of working out (during my college days).

My freshmen- sophomore years in college.

 

 Last 2 years of college life. 


But the search of getting fit and healthy is not yet over. Mwally, one of my friend introduced me of this Jillian thingy workout. I've tried the 30 day Shred and men it really works. Now, I'm 60kg dropping 2kg from my weight and will be shedding 2kg more. Hehehe.

My current pictures

 
My ultimate dream body. Not a huge fan of Hilary Duff, but men I just love her body. :)

Guys if you want to try my workout here's the link. Jillian Michaels 30 day Shred and Jillians' Six Week 6 Packs.

No comments:

Post a Comment