NANOS, WHO KNOWS?

Me and my sister find ourselves standing in front of this restaurant called Nanos. I've always seen this resto for so many times but it didn't manage to went inside coz I thought their foods were too expensive for my budget.

Out of curiosity, we give it a try and so we buy this huge slice of pizza 1/2 inch thick, they called it Nano Italiano (130php). It taste good but I preferred it hot. Stuffed with bacon, sausage and some elses meat, topped with tomato sauce and herbs. If you'll gonna consider it, it's like lasagna pizza.



We also got a slice of their original Cheese Pizza (P69). It was actually big for its price. What I like with this is it's soft and chewy crust topped with my favorite mozzarella cheese. Yum!


It felt like Nanos was the cheaper version of Sbarro because they offer good and affordable food, nice ambiance, cozy place and warm service. I like!

This hot sauce sachet is cute. :)

1 comment:

  1. Holy smokes the pictures made me hungry. >_< Thanks for sharing this. I will definitely try eating at Nanos next time. =)

    Lots of love,
    Jemy

    ReplyDelete