CHEESECAKE AND CHEENIE

Yesterday it was my cousins' birthday, Ate Jardz. So my another cousin, Jonah decided to go to there place and so we did. But before heading to their crib we went to Greenbelt to find Contis and buy some cheesecake. So we're so overwhelmed and find ourselves lost in the city. Ohmy! Haha. Thanks to the security guards, we've seen the shop, like it's hiding from us. Jonah bought their newest flavor, Mango Cheesecake. Delish!


Since I was late, I opted to treat her with this yummy gelato at Gelatone. We both had the same flavor since we like mint chocolate chip. But I wanna try other flavors but it's kinda expensive. Hahaha.




Then we roam around Greenbelt, Landmark, Glorietta and SM to have some mini pictorial for my outfit post and so to enjoy our adventure. 


 




We're so busy taking solo pics and had two shots of us together.
 

Green lantern and dolphin fever. 



Outfit of the Day: I wore thrifted cropped top and high- waisted shorts, twisted headband (Landmark), Cross necklace (Wellmanson), Bracelets (Landmark and gifted), Blue and brown Gladiators (Parisian), Shoulder bag (Lacoste)

Finally meet and greet the birthday girl and her super cute, tiny and lazy dog Cheenie. She's so adorable! I want to bring her home.


Cheenie's super small. About the size of my foot. (size 11)

Cheenie can fit to my sisters' shoe. Haha.


So this day was just another dietless day. I ate a lot. My tita is a very good cook. I tried everything and I especially love the chopseuy and the lomo thingy, which my tita don't even know the name. Haha.

The birthday girl herself and her cute little Cheenie!

Soo love this kani salad and as what I've said the lomo thingy. 

Random shots of my sister, cousin Jonah and me. Missing cousin Ella. :(

To end this post. I just wanna share some Cheenie's candid moments. Haha. How I love this dog! :)
  
Cheenie wants to try some Contis Mango cheesecake.

Sleepy again and again and again. Lazy Cheenie!

Kulang na lang ang lata at piso. Cheenie looks like a beggar. Haha.
I want you!

2 comments:

  1. I really love your outfit. it's perfect. the sandals are gorgeous. It's just sweet that you find time to treat her on her special day

    -jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks tootsie! I just borrowed the sandals from my sister. Hehe. It was a nice time bonding with my cousins. :D

    ReplyDelete