HAPPY PIGOUT

My review for the Nurse's Licensure Exam is fast approaching and so I did went to RUN to pay for my tuition fee and since me and my friend has been dreaming of indulging ourselves with lemon drinks, we decided to go to Happy Lemon. T'was my first time in Greenhills. Haha. HINDI KAMI NALIGAW. <with matching confindence>. We've experienced standing in the bus, rain and floods all over and we even pay for using the comfort room <minty smell>. But our little trip to San Juan as I can say is worth spending for. 

Purple sleeveless tunic (Landmark), Leopard Cardigan (thrifted), Tights (SM Department Store), Doll shoes (XtraXtra), Over-sized bronze bag (Sleek Avenue), Random Accessories






 The ambiance is good and the place is cozy.

Mango and Orange Yogurt (for Jha) and Lemon Yakult (for me) Mousse Spin.

I super love the lemon yakult, oh! I wanna try the lemon peppermint with nata da coco next time, sounds interesting. Haha. Jha didn't enjoy her drink because the orange flavor is too strong and she doesn't like the sourness.

Trying to imitate Happy Lemon's logo.

Random wacky shots. 



And oh the it started raining again. Ugh.

We head off to Subway and indulge ourselves with their mouthwatering sandwiches. Sorry I wasn't able to take a picture of what we had.

Finally, we're home sweet home. Last stop, SM Manila's Nanos. I previously blogged here. We can't help ourselves but to eat. So we had this gigantic slice of pizza. 

Nanos' Italiano. All meat special.


We also ordered a slice of their Hawaiian pizza (65php).

The sauce is a little bland to my taste. But I love the softness of the dough, freshness of the pineapples and the melted cheese. :) 

 
Ending my glutton month of June with sooo much food and gala. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment