PEPSI AND TOASTED

First day of July Nursing Licensure Examination today and I wish all my batchmates, BSN graduates the best of luck and also me who'll be in an intensive review few days from now. I went to Mom's school/ office to help her pack her things because in about two or three days from now she'll be off to a new school. And so I did and because mom's so busy fixing her clutter and stuffs I made a little bit of pictorial (again) for the outfit post of course. Haha.


Yellow top (Landmark), Brown leather belt (Mom's vintage), Checkered baby blue shorts (thrifted), Black flats (Parisian), Random Accesories (Butingting Atbp.), Pepsi bag (thrifted)



Out of boredom I made some snacks from my mom's fridge. Haha. I call this "Butter cream wheat crackers", I used Magnolia gold lite butter, wheat crackers and top it with brown sugar. And adding to my sweet tooth craving is a bite size dark Toblerone.




I found this awesome fringe bag from Mama's stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment