SEND OFF FOODS

Oh, I've been very busy this past few days helping my Mom move out from her school and transfer to another school as I've mentioned earlier in posts. So there, Mom had already bid goodbye to A. Maceda Elementary School and said hello to M. Hizon Elementary School. 

A picture tagged by one of my Mom's teacher/ friend, Ate Leah. Photo taken from her new school.

I can't wait to see Mama's new office and meet her new faculty. This moving out thingy and transferring to another school has been way better to me since all of the principals who transferred to another school had to prepare a simple lunch or snacks or a little token before living their former school. And so we had a lot of foods this week and I've able to feast them all. Haha. 

Foods on the list:
1. Kare- kare
2. Macaroni Salad
3. Leche Flan
4. Eng bee tin Hopia Ube
5. Baked Macaroni
6. Ensaymada with Ham
7. Goldilocks Cake Roll
8. Chumbos Twirls
9. Goldilocks Golden Butter Cake Slice











No comments:

Post a Comment